- Free Roaming BSNL
- 3G Data card
- 3G Handset
- 3G Mobile Services
- 3G Video Calling
- Audio Conferencing Service
- BSNL's Application Store Service
- BSNL BUZZ
- BSNL Broadband
- BSNL Mobile - Postpaid
- BSNL Mobile - Prepaid
- BSNL Wallet
- BSNL WLL
- Cellular Service (General)
- FLPP (Fixed Line Prepaid)
- HELLO TV for PC/Data Card user
- Mobile TV
- Phone-Backup through BSNL
- Procedure To Get 3G
- SMART ITC
- Tele- Education service
- TRUST Card
- Video Conferencing Service
- Voice VPN
- Web conferencing service
Sorry! A user ID cannot be changed. Please file a ticket or call our Contact centre for help on this.
1. After you log in, hover over your cursor on the
BSNL wallet balance and go to 'MyWallet'.
2. You can change it by visiting 'Connections' section.
3.OTP is a secure code to ensure that there are no fraudulent transactions. Next, confirm the OTP and make the required changes.
You just need to follow some steps:
1) Save any other mobile number as " primary number"
2) Now, make changes to your previous primary number which was earlier saved with wrong connection type.
3) The final step, after making changes just save it again as your " Primary number"
If you want to close your BSNL account, just file a ticket here. We will check the unused BSNL balance and refund the amount due back to your account
Contact us @ 09466446644, 09313925342.
Please provide us with the following details to
resolve the matter for you:
a) Transaction ID for all the Balance Update Transactions.
b) Transaction Amount.
c) Your Registered Email Address.
d) Phone Number.
Primary number is the registered Mobile number required to create BSNL wallet.