Use Sancharnet Email Service to Send SMS for only 30 Paise per SMS !!!
- No need to have Mobile to send SMS
- No hassle of writing SMS on Mobile
- Amount charged directly to User's Sancharnet
- Account Balance
It is easy to use !! Follow the simple steps below to send SMS at National Level !!!
- Click here to Open Sancharnet Webmail site in Web Browser
- Enter Sancharnet Email User Name and Password
- Click on Compose
- Enter email@example.com in the To: field to send SMS to the mobile number of your choice (Do not prefix '91' or '0' before the mobile number)
- Enter the short message text in the message window.
- Text under Subject will not be displayed in SMS.
- Click on Send and relax. SMS will immediately zip through to the mobile number.
- You may Enter upto 10 mobile numbers separated by commas in To: field to send SMS to 10 recipients simultaneously. Enter each mobile number as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each SMS delivered per recipient is charged @ 30 Paise to your Sancharnet account
- You may also use any other POP Email Client configured for Sancharnet to send SMS.
- Check your SMS Count and Account Balance on Sancharnet Website (www.sancharnet.in)
- In SMS, Source Address displayed will be only first 11 charaters. In case of UserId of length greater than 11 characters, either first 11 characters or SANCHARNET will be displayed as SMS Source Address. BulkSMS Customers should try to get UserId of maximum 11 characters.
- Now Send BulkSMS @lowest Rate!!! Click here for details
- Enjoy this New Offering from BSNL!!
|Dial Helpline: 1957||Website: www.sancharnet.in||For Further Details: Contact Us|