BSNL Prepaid Broadband
Tariff for prepaid Broadband ServicesVolume Based Recharge Vouchers :
A. Volume based Prepaid Recharge Vouchers
|S. No.||Voucher Type||MRP of the Voucher in RS. (inclusive of Service Tax)||Speed||Data Usage in GB||Validity in days||GP-1*||GP-2**|
|1||BBV RL 200||200||Upto 2 Mbps||700 MB||30||15||30|
|2||BBV RL 250||250||Upto 2 Mbps||1.5||15||15||30|
|3||BBV RL 350||350||Upto 2 Mbps||2.5||15||15||30|
|4||BBV RL 450||450||Upto 2 Mbps||3||30||15||30|
|5||BBV RL 600||600||Upto 2 Mbps||5||30||15||30|
|6||BBV RULG 625||625||256 Kbps||Unlimited||20||15||30|
|7||BBV RL 800||800||Upto 4 Mbps||8||15||15||30|
|8||BBV RULG 990||990||512 Kbps||Unlimited||20||15||30|
|9||BBV RL 1500||1500||Upto 8 Mbps||25||15||15||30|
|10||BBV RULG 1600||1600||Upto 1 Mbps||Unlimited||20||15||30|
|11||BBV RL 1750||1750||Upto 2 Mbps||16||90||15||30|
|12||BBV RL 1800||1800||Upto 2 Mbps||7||180||15||30|
|13||BBV RL 3000||3000||Upto 2 Mbps||13||360||15||30|
- For limited plans, balance usage available if any will be carried forward, in case of recharge within the Grace Period *GP-1 (i.e. 15 days). Beyond 15 days (*GP-1), balance usage available if any will not be carried forward, but the customer can recharge his account upto another 30 days (** GP-2). After expiry of the additional grace period of 30 days (**GP-2), the account of the customer shall be deleted from the system.
- Validity and Top Up Vouchers shall not be applicable to those using unlimited usage vouchers
B . Top up Vouchers for Volume Based Plans:
Top up vouchers of the following denominations shall be available for additional data usage without any change in validity:
|S. No.||Voucher Type||MRP of the Voucher in Rs. (inclusive of Service Tax)||Data Usage in GB|
|1||BBV Topup 200||200||2|
|2||BBV Topup 375||375||5|
C. Validity Vouchers for Volume Based Plans:
|S. No.||Voucher Type||MRP of the Voucher in RS. (inclusive of Service Tax)||Validity in days|
|1||BBV Validity 100||100||15|
- The customer can recharge his account online from the BSNL portal by making online payment or after purchasing the voucher either through BSNL Customer care centers or other retail outlets.
- In case customer opts for migration from unlimited plan to limited plan vouchers or vice versa, his/her validity/balance usage (if any) shall not be carried forward. The account will be treated as a fresh account. However, the customer will be able to retain his user account.
- In case customer migrates from one unlimited plan to other unlimited plan voucher with different bandwidth, the new bandwidth along with new validity will start. In such cases, if any validity is available under earlier unlimited plan voucher, it shall not be carried forward.
- In case customer migrates from one limited plan to other limited plan voucher with different bandwidth, the new bandwidth along with new validity will start. In such cases, if any validity is available under earlier limited plan voucher, it shall not be carried forward. Only unutilized usage part (if any) shall be carried forward provided customer recharges his account upto Grace Period-1 (GP-1) period.