WINGS VIDEO CONFERENCE (Multimedia Video Conferencing)
Using this service a NGN fixed line users can setup an audio conferencing or video conferencing between himself and up to 29 more participant. Customer can schedule an Audio/ Video conference any time at his own desire, by adding participant numbers to the conference. Any Fixed line / Mobile customer can be invited to participate in the conference.
- PAN INDIA Service For Subscribers of All Types of Network
- MMVC service (Pilot No.) would be provided to BSNL NGN Landline only.
- Using NGN Conference Portal, chairperson can have
- Scheduled Conference – which means the conference will be created in a scheduled time.
- Instant Conference – which means the conference is created instantly after scheduling successfully.
- Chairperson can schedule Voice / Video / Data Conference, at his will, by adding participant numbers to the conference. Any NGN / Landline / BSNL /Any operator Mobile customers can be invited to participate in the conference.
- The Personal Address Book service in the portal enables conference schedulers to add contacts in their personal address books to the participant list.
- Participants invited to Scheduled conference can be notified through email and calendar invitations.
- Before the conference starts, the conference scheduler can modify or cancel the conferences scheduled by him.
- The conference scheduler can query the information of the current conferences or history conferences scheduled by him.
- Automated Dial Out option is available for Scheduled conferences.
- It allows three or more users registered and authorized to join in a multimedia conference and communicate in real-time using audio and video.
- It is possible to use audio, video and text such as power point presentations (PPTs) simultaneously.
- It is possible to record the conference.
- Conference coordinator have control options like muting certain participants, making a particular participant invisible from others, document sharing, voting for a decision.
- It is possible to include any combination of phones, SIP terminals and PC/mobile Soft-clients in a conference.
- Customer should have at least one BSNL IMS/ PSTN number to avail the BSNL Wings Video Conference service
How BSNL Wings Video Conference works ?
- Customer will be provided with the userid and password for login into the NGN conference portalhttp://conference.ngn.bsnl.co.in to schedule the conference.
- Participant can dial the bridge number 12502 or +918024441555 and access the conference by entering conference id and password communicated via SMS and email. Participants can also join the data or video conference on laptop/ PC through NGN Conference Portal, http://conference.ngn.bsnl.co.in. or through various app provided for mobiles (like m-meeting)
Promotional Tariff for MMVC for a period of 90 days w.e.f 07.02.2017.
|Particulars||Audio Conference||Video/Data/Video+Data+Audio Conference|
|Bridge usage charges;
|No. of Participants
||Session length charges in( Rs.)
||Session length charges in( Rs.)|
|31-60||Rs.1/Minute/ participant||Not applicable
|Call charges for joining conference||NIL w.r.t BSNL N/W through access code 12502|
|Any other charges(i.e. resheduling,cancellation,recording,SMS etc)||Nil||Nil|
Note: Landline should not be O/G barred / Disconnected due to non-payment.
|Particulars||Audio Conference||Video Conference|
|Fixed monthly charges
||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 200/-|
|Bridge usage charges||NIL||NIL|
|No. of Participants||Session length Charges in (Rs.)||Session length Charges in (Rs.)|
|0-3||Rs.10/Min||Rs. 200/ per MCU|
|4-10||Rs.10/Min||Rs. 350/- per MCU|
|11-20||Rs. 15/Min||Rs. 600/- per MCU|
|21-30||Rs. 15/Min||Rs. 1000/- per MCU|
|Each Pulse duration of 15 min|
- No Discount up to Rs. 5000/-
- 5% between Rs. 5000 to Rs. 9999/-
- 10% between Rs. 10000 to Rs. 19999/-
- 20%> Rs. 20000/- and above.