Voice Mail Service
Though you may miss a call,you will never miss what the caller has
to say with CellOne Voicemail.It's truly mobile voice mail.
CellOne Voice Mail Service ensures that the customers never miss their calls even when their
phone is busy,switched off,out of coverage, or the customer is simply too busy to take the call.In
such cases,CellOne VMS greets the caller and records a message from the caller,which the customer
can retrieve later at his convenience from anywhere in the world. This is available to all our
It's like having your very own ,mobile personal secretary and answering machine who listens to
your incoming calls,greets the caller and stores the messages left by the caller so that you can
listen and call them back later.
Isn't your life real cool and easy!
In the beginning, when you want to start using your Voice Mail Service, you have to first
activate your personal Voice Mail box by defining the conditions for diverting the calls.first go
from MENU to the CALL DIVERT feature. You need to refer to your handset manual as the process
differs from the handset to handset. Your handset will show you the four different conditions under
which you can divert your calls. You can choose any one of them.
- PHONE BUSY ( whenever you receive acall on your mobile phone while attending another call, it will get diverted to your VMS )
- NO REPLY (if you can't or don't want to answer a call, it is automatically forwarded to your VMS after few seconds )
- NOT REACHABLE ( if you are not in the BSNL coverage area or if your handset is switched off, your call is diverted to your VMS.)
- UNCONDITIONAL ( in case you don't wish to be disturbed, you can direct all your calls to your
After selecting your option, you will be asked to enter a number. Press 91 94xxxabcde (where 94xxxabcde is your 10 digit mobile number). Once your chosen option is set , the calls will be diverted to your mailbox.
- Dial 17000
- The system will ask you to enter your password. Press 9 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 and you will be
asked to record your greeting. End recording by pressing # key . Press 2 and speak out the new
Always keep a confidential password to ensure no one else can access your mailbox.
Always record a personal greeting and modify it to suit your requirements. For example ,if you are going out of town,leave this information as an outgoing message in your mailbox.
Delete messages after listening to them,unless you want to retain them.
Encourage people to leave a message in your mailbox by being prompt in returning their calls.