Post Paid CDMA Fixed/CDMA Mobile
- GSM 2G Tariff (Click here)is applicable for postpaid Fixed/Limited mobile in all circles. ISD Tariff Click here for details.
- Existing customers in other plan is allowed to switch to these plans.
- Local calls means intra circle calls.
- All the CDMA customers will be provided 1X data service which shall be charged @ 5paise/100KB or unlimited 1X data usage for additional Rs.250/Month, if opted
- The CDMA activation charges of Rs.100 in case of RUIM and Rs.900 in case of IFWT, (if provided by BSNL) will apply
Voice SMS facility with following tariff:
|i.||Sending/Forwarding Voice SMS||Rs. 0.75/Min for Local,STD and National Roaming calls.|
|ii.||Retrieval of Voice SMS||Rs.0.60/Min while in Home LSA and National Roaming.|
Tariffs for Unified Messaging Service(UMS)/Voice Mail Services(VMS)
|S.No||Particulars||Voicemail facility||Voicemail+Faxmail+E-mail service|
|1||Monthly Access Charges in Rs.||Nil||Rs. 50|
|2||Per minute charges for accesing UMS on short Code 17000 from CDMA phone|
|Pulse rate in second||60 Sec.||60 Sec.|
|A.From within home UMS Zone||Rs. 0.30/Min.||Rs. 0.30/Min.|
|B. From outside home UMS Zone||Normal call rate from visited LSA to home UMS Zone as pre tariff plan selected.|
- If the IFWT provided to customer by BSNL couldnot be recovered in good condition an amount of Rs.500 will be adjusted as the cost of IFWT from the Security Deposit of postpaid customer at the time of finalization of account of closed WLL connection