- Free Roaming BSNL
- 3G Data card
- 3G Handset
- 3G Mobile Services
- 3G Video Calling
- Audio Conferencing Service
- BSNL's Application Store Service
- BSNL BUZZ
- BSNL Broadband
- BSNL Mobile - Postpaid
- BSNL Mobile - Prepaid
- BSNL Wallet
- BSNL WLL
- Cellular Service (General)
- FLPP (Fixed Line Prepaid)
- HELLO TV for PC/Data Card user
- Mobile TV
- Phone-Backup through BSNL
- Procedure To Get 3G
- SMART ITC
- Tele- Education service
- TRUST Card
- Video Conferencing Service
- Voice VPN
- Web conferencing service
- Web-space (Data Storage) on servers for hosting HTML pages with browser
- Supported MIME types.
- Primary or Secondary Domain Name Hosting.
- Server Side Scripting: Perl, Java Servlets, JSP.
- Database Access : MySQL
- Email Access and Web-email.
- Multiple Email IDs as per the plan
- Ftp access for uploading and downloading pages as per the plan
- ontinuous usage billing for Web, Messaging and FTP
What are the concessional internet access telephone call charges(off peak rates) on saturdays, sundays and holidays? Off-peak hours for dialup internet access is from 2230 hrs to 0630 hrs throughout the year. There is no change for these on saturdays, sundays or holidays.
go to sancharnet website there click on admin on the left menu-->enter username and password and login. All the data regarding your account usage, balance hours etc. will be shown to you. You can also change your passwords here.
Sancharnet is a country wide Internet Access Network of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, India. It offers Dedicated and Dialup (PSTN & ISDN) Internet Access Services across all the major cities in India. In many cities it also offers CLI based acountless internet acceess.(A)
Is the PSTN internet access call charges are applicable for accessing non -
BSNL Internet Service Providers(ISPs) also?
BSNL internet access call rates shall apply only if the non - BSNL ISP is located in the same SDCA otherwise the applicable STD rates will apply. However, in case of access to BSNL ISP(sancharnet), the rates will apply irrespective of location of the ISP node.