BSNL provides Internet Telephony (VOIP) Service with brand name “
WINGS” to the customers. This service using Mobile Numbering scheme is being provided using IP
based access network of IMS NGN Core switches. To use the service, a customer needs to install a
SIP client (Grandstream wave app) on any of its smart devices (laptop/smart mobile handset/tablet
etc) having internet which will act as SIP phone to make and receive calls from anywhere in India
with any party (landline/mobile). The subscriber uses its parent IMS core and IP access network of
any location for the voice service through BSNL “Wings”. Wings service registration and activation
process is as follow:
Step 1) For 'Wings' service online registration:
Visit nearest BSNL
Contact Nearest franchisee/retailer
Step 2) For 'Wings' service self-activation:
Key offerings of ‘WINGS’ service are:-
- Audio,Video,conference and instant messaging.
- There are some areas where mobile coverage is not good thus poor speech quality but internet available by any means including Wi-Fi. Using Wings service using Internet service of any operator, customer will be active and make/receive calls.
- Wing users has free international roaming means he/she can receive calls anywhere in world from any corner of world without any cost.
- Outgoing from any country to India will cost only Rs. 1.2/- pm to "Wings" customer.
- Wings service APP is easily configurable on Smart phone/Laptop/Notebook by simply downloading SIP Client (Grandstream wave app).
- Wings Customer can make call using any of the Internet Connection like broadband / Wi-Fi / 3G /
4G data network of any operator, any location in the world.
- Wings can be provided over Internet Leased Line customer not having normal voice.
- Free Mobility on PAN India basis (Free domestic roaming)
- Customer can use existing address book of Mobile while calling.
||One time Registration charge||NIL|
|Advance annual Rent||Advance annual Rent / Plan Charges of
|2||Fixed Monthly Charges||NIL|
||Installation and Activation Charges||NIL (No Instruments/Handset by BSNL)
|4||ISD/Deposit for (Outside INDIA Territory Calling)||2000/-
|5||Call Charges||1. Free calls for 1800 minutes of usage
(MOU) per month (onnet/offnet) within
India except some special service and IN
2. Beyond this limit, all calls (onnet/offnet)
within India will be charged at 30 ps/min.
3. International calls as per existing landline
tariffs (MOU based).
|6||International roaming call charges- OG||International out roamer calls to India @
Calls to other countries as per existing land line tariff (MOU basis)
2. Discounted Tariff
|Sr.No.||Particulars||Category - 1
||Category - 2||Category - 3||Category - 4||Category - 5|
|Existing/new BSNL BBoWiFi
landline, FTTH, Landline
Broadband, Mobile, Leased Line
Enterprise customers etc.
(Studying) with valid ID card
||One time Registration charge||NIL
allowed to offer
its customers @
Rs. 49/- per
||Advance annual Rent/Plan Charges||
Rs.1099/-+ GST p.a. Additional package for
monthly rental of Rs. 98/- including GST for
minimum contract period of 3 months i.e.
connection can be surrendered from 4th
rebate on Rs.1099/- +GST
|3||Fixed Monthly Charges||NIL
||Installation and Activation charges||NIL|
||ISD Deposit for (outside India
||Call charges||1. Free calls for 1800 minutes of
(MOU) per month (onnet/offnet)
within India except some special
service and IN calls.
2. Beyond this limit, all calls
(onnet/offnet) within India will be
charged at 30 ps/min.
3. International calls as per existing
landline tariffs (MOU based).