Wireless in Local Loop(WLL) Mobile Telephone Connections:
For special plans in telecom circles :
Call anywhere @ Rs 1 /- Choose "One India" Plan - Details
BSNL WLL-M is a communication system that connects customers to the The BSNL Landlinenetwork using radio frequency signals instead of conventional copper wires, for the full or part connection between the subscriber and the exchange This comes with superior voice quality and high speed data capabilities. CDMA is popular with more than 100 million subscribers worldwide, and the number keeps on increasing exponentially.
- Terminal Type: Hand Held Terminal.
- Service using Hand Held Terminal (WLL-M service)
- Why Choose BSNL'S BSNL WLL CDMA Mobile
BSNLWLL-M offers you a host of value-added services:
- Voice-mail service: 24 hour personal call answering service
- Call waiting: allows you to receive an incoming call while already engaged in one call
- Call hold: allows you to put a current call on hold and make a second call
- Call divert: allows you to divert calls within your SDCA
- 3-way call conferencing: allows a conference between 3 persons from your mobile handset
- CLIP (Caller Line Identification Presentation): Enables you to view the number of the calling person when you receive a call
- CLIR (Call Line Identification Restriction): Enables you to block presentation of your own number on a called person's phone
- Dynamic STD/ISD locking.
- Data / Fax transmission (upto 14.4.kbps).
- Morning alarm / Hotline