25% Cashback Scheme offer
A. BSNL Broadband customer , on connecting to internet through BSNL Broadband connection, is presented with an information banner on the PC / mobile screen informing about the 25% Cashback Scheme.
B. Customer can agree / disagree to subscribe to the scheme.
C. Once Customer Agrees to subscribe to the scheme, following process of taking customer consent for online ordering is presented to the customer -
- Enter Service ID* (Landline or FTTH broadband Number) along with CAPTCHA
- Subscriber will receive the OTP on mobile number, which is registered with BSNL. Enter the OTP
and press Validate.
- A screen with existing plan and proposed annual Plan along with Tenure will be displayed.
- if you wish to change the plan for 25%* Cashback click on Submit or Click Cancel incase change is not required
- A message is displayed with plan change request #, if order is successfully created, in case it
is not created a relevant message is displayed.
- If existing plan change request is already in progress, new request will not be created.
- Subscriber can change the plan only once in a month.
- Cashback is valid only on annual plans
- Cash back will be given as credit to customer account once the invoice in which annual plan is billed, is paid by the customer. This amount can be used by customer for availing more services from BSNL or payment of future bills.
- If subscriber changes plan to lower rental plan or disconnects the service before tenure of rental option, then a debit with an equivalent amount as of Cash back will be posted.
- Customer who are eligible for this offer will get this cash back only once and it is not a recurring offer