FLPP (Fixed Line Pre-Paid Telephone)
FLPP (Fixed Line Pre-Paid)Service enables a subscriber to make
calls from a prepaid account linked to his telephone number. Unlike the prepaid card 'ITC' service,
where the authentication is done every time through a 16-digit PIN the authentication of FLPP is
linked to his telephone line & the user is not required to dial the Account number/ PIN for
authentication making it simpler to use.
- Conversion of fixed line to Pre Paid and get rid of telephone bills.
- Easy de-linking from telephone line when prepaid is not required on any number
- No need to dial Account number/ PIN every time you make a call.
- STD/ISD Facility
- On Line balance enquiry
- 'Follow on feature' on no reply, busy and called party release to dial another number for subscribers other than PCO.
- Easy recharge and no problem of bills
- Free Level 1 service like 100, 101, 102 etc. available.
- Free Level 1 IN services which are free to end-customers like Free Phone etc. are available.
- PCO FLPP Account
- PCO Local FLPP Account
- General FLPP Prepaid Account and
- General FLPP Prepaid + Post paid Account.