Human Resources Development
With a corporate philosophy that considers Human Resource as the most prized assets of the organization, it's natural for BSNL to continually hone employee skills, enhance their knowledge and their expertise and their aspirations to fruition. Even as BSNL goes about conducting its business activities, it lays emphasis on constant enhancement of knowledge and skills through regular training programmes.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has a vast reservoir of highly skilled and experienced work force of about 1,61,149 personnel (as on 30.06.2019).
- We believe that our staff, which is one of the best trained manpower in the telecom sector, is our biggest asset.
- We believe that our future depends on our staff who provide services to our valued customers and stay in touch with them.
- To meet the technological challenges, employees are trained for technology up-gradation, modernization, computerization etc in BSNL's training Centers spread across Country. These centers are properly equipped with the requisite infrastructure facilities such as Lecture rooms, modern audio-visual aids, libraries, hostels etc.
- To apex training centers of BSNL i.e. Advance level Telecom Training Center (ALTTC) at Ghaziabad and Bharat Ratna Bhimrao Telecom Training Center at Jabalpur are comparable to any world class Telecom Training Center. Moreover, 43 zonal training centers and a National Academy of Telecom Finance and Management have been running for several years now.
- Different curriculum run in these centers to impart technology based training, training for Attitudinal change, basic educational and skill development program etc.