Right to Information
In pursuance of provisions contained in Section 5(1) and (2) of
the “Right to Information Act, 2005”, the competent authority in BSNL has appointed Central Public
Information Officers (CPIOs), Assistant Public Information Officers (APIOs) and Appellate Authority
in BSNL Corporate Office, Territorial Circles and other functional field units as below:
|Corporate Office||DM(RTI)||DGM [CDN]||PGM (Coordination)|
|Territoial Circles||DGM[Admn]||GM[Admn]||CGM concerned|
|Other Functional Field Units||DE(Admn)||DGM[Admn]||CGM concerned in respect of that functional unit|
|Telecom Districts (SSAs)||AGM [Admn]||DGM[Admn]/AGM[Admn]||GM of the concerned SSA|
Click at the following links for Telephone Nos and Addresses of:
- CPIO and Appellate Authority in BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi
- APIOs/CPIOs Appellate Authorities of various SSAs/Circles/other functional units of BSNL
- Information Manual (Persuant to Section 4(1)(b) of the RTI Act, 2005)
- BSNL Employees' Transfer Policy
- Information on Litigation matters
- Payment of fee for seeking information under RTI-Act, 2005.
Procedure for Submission of online RTI requests for various Units:
- Click here to go to RTI site of Government of India.
- Further, in order to Submit online RTI requests, click on the link "Lodge your RTI Request/ Appeal with Central Min./Dept." under Online Services Tab in the RTI site. This will direct you to the home screen of online RTI portal.
- On this portal for submitting RTI application click on submit request option. On clicking this option "GUIDELINES FOR USE OF RTI ONLINE PORTAL" will be displayed.
- Further, Citizen has to click on the checkbox "I have read and understood the above guidelines"
- Then Online RTI Request Form screen will be displayed.
In this Request form in *Select Ministry/Department/Apex body dropdown select "Department of Telecommunications" and in *Select Public Authority dropdown select the concerned BSNL Unit.
Then, fill the other requisites accordingly.
- Detailed Procedure on steps to be followed for Submission of online RTI requests through online RTI portal is given in the pdf file. Click here for the pdf manual.